Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Dana and Zach's baby has joined the world

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dana and Zach's baby has joined the world
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana & Zach had their baby Sunday Feb 8, 2004 1:55 pm [Cake] [Big Grin]

8 lbs 4 oz 21 inches long

The baby who doesn't have a name as of last night and Dana are doing well. She did a good job the doctor told Lynn.

Check out the main page at Toop.org to see pictures of him

He is really cute. He didn't have the normal red spots or rash when he was born, so he looked so good right away.

[ February 09, 2004, 06:49 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
korgecl
Member # 45

Icon 1 posted      Profile for korgecl           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to Mom and Dad, Grandma and Great grandma. Looks like a keeper. I like the name you decided on.

Looks like he has some bruising around the umbilicus. I wonder if that is what was hurting him. Anything further on what makes him cry so hard?

Posts: 53 | From: Green Bay office  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Congratulations, Dana & Zach!!

Your little man is a keeper!!

I love the name!! [Heart] Do you want us to always call him Timothy?

Keep us posted if you can on how things are going. I'll call you in the next couple of days to see how things are going.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed the bruising around the umbilicus also but I was told it is antibactic die. The spelling is wrong but I am sure you know what I mean. The doctor checked out his arms and legs around the joints and nothing seemed to be wrong. I think it may have been something to do with a burp. He was better today.

It was so funny when I called Dana today to find out what the babies name was. She said "Timothy" I said you are kidding right. She said no. Well I thought she was still kidding because that was not even a name that had ever come up. Than a nurse came so she had to hang up. She called me back and I told her I liked the name but she just surprised me and I thought she was kidding. I was afraid she thought I didn't like the name because of the way I reacted.

I still say no matter what name they picked a person gets use to it even if you think you don't like it. Good job Dana & Zach. [Rose]

Lynn those are good pictures of you hold Timothy. [Smile] See you do take good pictures!

The first picture of Timothy looks like his face it red, but it really wasn't.

[ February 09, 2004, 07:07 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: