Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Deals » Tupperware » TUPPERWARE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: TUPPERWARE
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie, I have a lady at work who needs a new cover. It's for the 8x8 square cover.
[Kiss]

Eric, is it possible to have a site for your mom's deals on tupperware? or where could she post them so we know where to go? Just a tought. [Big Grin]

Thanks!

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey I think that would be a good idea. Like right now they have a lot of specials and more if you have a party and sell $250 plus have 2 datings. (a book party would also qualify)

A girl at work went to a party the other day and that host paid $85.00 and got $300.00 worth of Tupperware because of some of the specials we were offering. Now doesn't that sound great! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric suggested I just list the sale items or special here on his web site. I will not always put pictures in because they take up so much room.

Look at all you have to offer this month in

February

They do a special like this almost monthly. If you host a party whether you have people into your home or a book party you qualify

For January host, this week is Host Appreciation Rally!
All Guest will be able to purchase the
Small Round $40.00 Rock n Serve Set for Only $5.00 You have to attend a meeting to get this but you can attend a meeting in your area.
-----------------------------------------------------

For Hosts in February!
We have something EVEN Better!!!!

FREE $100 Gemstone Surprise Pack for Hosts!
$100 Gemstones Surprise Pack Host Offer, 2/3-3/1: Hosts who achieve $250 or more in party sales will receive a Gemstones Surprise Pack, valued at $100, FREE!

Free CrystalWave Square Set!
February Host Offer. 2/3-3/1: With $250 or more in party sales and 2 datings held, Hosts can purchase the new CrystalWave Square Set, a $25 retail value, for only $5! Limit one per qualifying party. Offer does not count toward party sales for Host credit.

A Tiny Treasure Forget Me Not Magnet! FREE Just for Dating in February!

-------------------------------------------------------

For Customers!
Valentine's Day Snack Cups and Jr. Snack Canister!
Decorated for Cupids big day in lovable Red and White with hearts artwork! Set of four 4-oz. Snack Cups for $10.50, 4-cup Jr. Snack Canister for $8.

Tupperware's Classics for only $5.95!
Its the New Classics Try Me Set, a $15 value for only $5.95 to party guests who place an order! Includes the Rock N Serve Small, the Tupperware Impressions Small Bowl, and the FreezeSmart mini, all in Red!

PLUS: Each set will include a coupon offering buyers 30% off their choice of the Rock N Serve Large Set, the Tupperware Impressions Set, or the FreezeSmart Bits N Pieces Set Coupon valid 2/3 - 5/3/03.

FREE CrystalWave Soup Mug with Purchase!
Shoppers will receive the CrystalWave Soup Mug, a $9 value, FREE when they purchase one of the following items, each priced ON SALE at only $18:
Tupperware Impressions Classic Bowl Set
Tupperware Impressions 16 oz. Tumblers w/Drip-Less Straw Seals
Round Cake Taker
Don't buy this from Target, get it from me, but
on February 23, Tupperware products will be featured in Targets Sunday newspaper insert giving Tupperware exposure to 55 million U.S. homes! Its our largest advertising campaign in years.

Please go to My.Tupperware.com to look up items if you don't know what I am talking about. I will also send you a monthly catalog that goes for 3 months and/or a monthly catalog that is only good for 1 month.

[ February 08, 2003, 03:11 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing this information. I'll have to look up these specails on the internet. [Big Grin]

You forgot to tell me if my friend can get a cover for her square 8x8 tupperware container. Or did I miss it in the email?! [Roll Eyes]

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does she still have the cover and is it damaged? Look on the cover for some numbers. If she doesn't have the cover, look for the number on the bottom of the 8X8 container. The number are hard to see on some items as they get older. I find some times if I hold the item up to a light, so the light shines through the container I can some times read them.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

The numbers that I see are 515-18 and it's ripped from the side to the middle of the cover.

Are these the numbers you need? Do you have to order or do you have on hand. I'll be at Sheryl's pampered chef party if you want to bring it there. [Big Grin]

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

I have another question for you regarding tupperware. There's a lady here who bought the ice cream scoop and the enamel is coming off. She got it from a lady who is no longer in the area. How can she replace it and how? Does she need to slip etc. Can you fill us in as to what to do? Thanks!! [Thumbs Up] [Big Grin]
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stacy, I am putting in an order. The numbers you gave me for the square container for the seal were correct.

I am having trouble finding the ice cream scoop in my parts book. Please get the number for that also. Thanks

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Vonnie, the lady with the ice cream scoop didn't get me that number. Don't wait for her to place that order. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Thought she's have given it to me by now.

Thanks very much for your help on this!!! [Heart] [Kiss] [Rose]

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Stacy I found the number for the ice cream scoop. Now I have a problem that it isn't in my parts book. But I will figure something out.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Von,what is this with Target selling Tupperware at their store??

I haven't seen a book for some time that i was wondering on the prices(is it more or less?)

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I think I can answer that for you.

Target I believe sells them for the same price that they Tupperware.com site does. And that is 10% higher than if you were to order it from a Tupperware Consultant.

Target did how ever have them on sale a couple of weeks ago... I believe that made them about the same as the consultants prices.. but from a consultant you get monthly specials all the time.

You don't at Target [Smile]

I hope this helps,

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Thank You Eric, you have listen well. [Big Grin]

Target is not hurting the home sales at all. Actually they are helping us. People are exposed to Tupperware all the time. The Target store gives a person a chance to buy something when ever they want for like a gift or themselves.

If a person host a party in their home or has a book party, they can earn a number of free gifts.

As Eric said, Tupperware has monthly specials that Target doesn't have.

I will be bringing some books and items to Eric and Sheryl's with me. [Wink] You don't think I am going to be around people and not give them the opportunity to purchase something. [Smile]

Good question Shannon. A number of people have been wondering what was going on.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: