Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Deals » Tupperware » Special now until April 5th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Special now until April 5th
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Modular Mates are

BUY 1 get 1 FREE

Buy a set and split the Modular Mates and cost with some one.

This is a good deal.

On sale now until April 5th

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vonnie-I recieved the tupperware on Thursday. I will send a check soon. What's the special for April. The peeler? Anything else?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon, I sent you the April Flyer in the mail. You probably will get them on Monday.

As long as you didn't say anything, I assume you received everything you were suppose to and in good shape.

Take note of the specials April 23rd. Thats the day I will order the peeler for your lady.

Stacy, I also sent you some April books along with the special April 23rd.

Stacy you should have gotten your tupperware order also. Let me know.

[ April 13, 2003, 09:52 PM: Message fixed by: Vonnie ]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want the Hostes special for $10. Let me what i get. There was one thing that one of the girls from wanted but i don't have the book in the house,it's in the car. I'll try and get it to you in the morning.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because of the amount you sold, you can purchase the 4 pc FridgeSmart Set for $10.00. A savings of $57.00. NOT BAD.

You also for selling more than $175 you can pick out 1 item or set in the cataloge for 1/2 price. Also a good deal. [Razz]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Vonnie! I haven't been able to post for a long, long time. I did get my order and everything is just great. The girls at work & myself LOVE our modular mates. I haven't filled all mine up yet. Trying to get my house organized so it looks good for when we finally get our house up for sale. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

Let us know when we can get the buy one get one free. Two of the girls wanted to order but they didn't tell me until when I was delivering the other girls their order. Oh well, to late! [Mad]

What's the specials for this month?

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: