Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Deals » Tupperware » Whats New with Tupperware?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whats New with Tupperware?
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Vonnie

I was on the website for tupperware and saw something i'd like.

The August 9th special:#s-1858 Set of 2 sandwich containers Red and O Blue colors for $3.99 and a order. I want the new back to school snack cup set 1648-red seals for $10.

Let me know what i owe and when i could get them. Bytheway as i'm sending you this oder i just realized when we was to Sheleen's i forgot about the stuff she had for me. Mybe if it was at Sheryl's i'd be able to get it. I let Sheleen know to bring it next wk that their planning to go to see them(Eric and Sheryl's)

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie Is it too late for these items?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon, my computer wouldn't work after one of our storms here in June.

I never saw your order, but I will see what I can do for you.

I just heard this weekend that Sheleen forgot to give you the tupperware. LOL

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shannon, I got your 2 items ordered!

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: