Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Moving (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Moving
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As our moving day gets closer and closer, and the house gets emptier and emptier, I am starting to get really really excited.

I can't wait to have my own house, my own backyard, my own garage, etc...

Something that Sheryl and I aren't RENTING, but will be OURS.

For those of you that own your house probably know what I am feeling and going through. Remember years ago when you went through the same thing, the same feelings?

I'M EXCITED

------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Won't that be our house, our backyard,our garage? Or is it all about you? LOL
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I said ours...I was talking from a personal point of view.

LOL

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did see the ours, but just wanted to give you a hard time about the my my my....LOL I knew what you ment.

Only

more days! I'm just as excited as you are, because I know how it is to own a house and it's exciting even the second time around. This is a new whole exprience though, because it all is finished off and very little improvments that we have to do to it with a whole lot more room than the first time. And we have two fireplaces that I never dreamed of having and we have two on top of that. A finished yard that we can add our own touch to. I could go on and on, but I won't.

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only

days now....

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

ONLY

DAYS LEFT

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

8! 8 more days! Yes 8 more days and we will have a new home.

Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you. Don't blame you for being excited. I would to. Have a good day.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Oh yah! We are so excited we can't contain ourself. You should see us at home. Jumping off the walls. Right Honey? No not that drastic, but close.

ONLY 7 DAYS NOW!

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are excited for you and we can hardly wait to come see your cute new home. I'd be all excited too if it were us. That'll come in a couple more years and the wait will be worth it.

Wish we lived closer to help move so hope you have enough to help.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Wow tomorrow we have the closing inspection and then Friday at NOON it's ours.

Only 3 days away now

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to let everyone know that we have had the computer at home down since Sunday. If you have emailed us at our home address we will still get it, because Eric has them forwarded to his work. So you can either email us directly at work or communicate with us on the site.
Shannon Papendorf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of Luck on your closing and hope all is on your side. We're getting excited for you too!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

I know that everyone is probably getting sick of this post...but

TOMORROW AT NOON

We have a house!!!!!

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

For those of you with sound....

Song will play after it loads up.

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: