Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Moving (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Moving
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the big day is over. We are moved in. Not unpacked though. This morning at 12:45 a.m. we were finished. Just in time, because it began to snow. And instead of waiting until the a.m. to drop off the Uhaul we did it last night in the snow storm.

This a.m. I was wide awake at 5:30 and ready to unpack. I laid awake until 7 so not to wake Eric. Then I told Eric I am going to go start, because things kept running through my mind as to where things will go.

We are hoping or I am hoping that we will be finished unpacking by tomorrow.

Thanks to our friends Vicky and Bernie Lacina for coming and lending us there hand. If it weren't for them I don't think we would be a live today. Our bodies are sore, but we are trucking on.

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS! What a wonderful feeling to be in your own home. I am sure that it feels like a lot more space then an apartment. We are looking forward to getting to see it. We may go to Stacy & Denny's sometime in Jan. so maybe we'll swing by there on a Saturday.

Have fun putting things away and getting it all in it's place and getting pictures hung. I think it's fun to do that some day it'll be that for us. Fun here your in and imagening you in your new home.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy are we sore! Didn't know we had so many parts of our bodies that we didn't use. It is over and we are pretty much settled.

We would love to have you come some weekend to even stay the whole weekend. Now that we have more space it would be more comfortable and a big yard for the kids to play in.

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We'd love to come and try out those fireplaces with this cold weather. I bet you could use that to keep your house warm and not have to use you natural gas furnace. Way to save money this year with all this crazy cold weather.

We'll see when it'll work to come. Which weekends do you have Maria in January?

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have her January 6th & 20th. Mom is coming the 6th to watch her while we go to my company Christmas party.

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: