Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Sad News (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sad News
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phyllis married Ted Oct 98' so they haven't lived here long enough for you to remember them. She comes from Chicago, IL. They didn't have any children and Phyllis was 48 yrs old and Ted is 43 yrs old. He was doing really good at the funeral and in fact said that he must go on from this. I am sure Phyllis talked to him about that. I am very sure that he'll miss her though.

The building was as full as it could get but everyone had a place to sit. There is another funeral in Rockford, Il on Tuesday at 11 a.m. Ted will be back Wednesday. We will have to reach out to him to help him through it all. It wont be easy to go on so soon but he'll make it.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: