Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Valentine Thank you!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Valentine Thank you!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom, Maria thanks you for the Valentine and $2. She was so excited when she was the one who got some mail today. When she opened it up and saw the money she looks at me then says, "that was nice of her"! I couldn't help but smile and tell her that she was so thoughtful with her little expressions of thankfulness.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad that Maria appreciated those 2 dollor bills. She is a very special little girl with her expressions of thankfulness and love. I think she also has a good example before her in that catogory and that is wonderful too.

Thanks for letting me know about that special moment. I like to hear about those moments of memory.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Valentine on this end.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure that they are on the way. You have to remember that we get our mail the next day because we live so close to mom. Give it another day... Knowing mom she didn't forget any of the other grandchildren....

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I wasn't worry about that-just wanted her to know we haven't recieved it on this end and when we do,i'm sure the kids will be just as excited. Maybe not Ryan-he owes me! ha

[ February 13, 2002: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh...misunderstood you. Thanks for explaining. Poor Ryan owes you... That is part of life and I guess you have to learn sometime.

Hope you all have a good Valentine Day!

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our children also appreciated there valentines card and gift of money. They all thought that was very nice of Grandma Pederson to do that.

We got our yesterday! Thanks, Mom!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

The kids recieved their card and $. Jason was the one to open it with great excitement! "I got dolloars,I got dollard-who is it from?" Grandma! "Thank you grandma!" "Thank you grandma!" Leah was sleeping threw all of the noise but woke up in a hurry but no respones and went back to taking her nap. Ryan was at the computer playing a game! "Give me mine." I explained he owes me and his memory is short to remember he owed me. So needless to say he still owes me! It bring back memories when we owed Mom and didn't think so! We'll some day make it up to you. Thanks from them all.

[ February 14, 2002: Message fixed by: we5andjj ]

--------------------
Shannon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: