Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Was something wrong last week??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was something wrong last week??
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time I checked last week there wasn't anything posted on the website. Now tonight I checked and postings from last week show up.

Anyway, I've been having a very busy summer and there doesn't seem to be any end of it yet.

I was to the Young family reunion on Sat. July 6th. Then to a picnic at a park in Woodville, Wis. for Tim and Melanie Banker who was back from Kentucky for a visit. The first time alot of us have seen them for 2 1/2 yrs. The little girl Abby who is 4 or 5. Remembered me. I took care of her a few times when she was real little. I was standing in the kitchen at Vernon Youngs talking and she came up and put her arms around my waist and when I looked down at her I didn't know who she was. So I asked her what her name was and I was so surprised that she remembered me. I guess I hadn't changed any since she has seen me but she has except for her sweet huggy way. She has always been so loveable and huggy.

All of Vernon and Annettes girls were home for the 4th. And all of Jane Magsams family was there. Becky and Bill and Andy were all there. Becky and her whole family was there but only Bill and Andy on their family.

Becky and Roxannes family are really growing up. Becky has a very loveable and cute little 2 yr old girl. She looks alot like Becky and they all are very proud of her. Including the boys and daddy.

Carol and Dale Evenson have bought and moved into Delbert and Violets house. Its really sad to see how confused Violet has become. Except she still remembers people. Not sure she remembers names but faces anyway. And she knows her twin boys. She misses them so much.

There were many friends at the park in Woodville today. Bernita Wolfe had galbladder surgery just a week and half ago but she was there. Ken and Lilas daugther Katrina was married Friday and so Lilas folks from Calif. was there. Katrinas reseption is next Sat. So I will be going back to Stacys Friday night for that. I will only be going for Friday night and Sat. Coming home Sunday. Miss being home when I'm gone so much.

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. I did.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: