Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Weather

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weather
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is up with it.... Halloween is suppose to be like 20 degrees and now they are talking that we might hit 60 degrees next week.

Grrr

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is what you call Minnesota. You've got to just love that! [Wink] [Big Grin] Maybe then you'll be able to finish more of the shed you planned to do. Make it a little more comfortable for you to do then to freeze your butt... [Smile] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't want you to get too comfortable with one temp! [Mad] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what radio station have you been listening to because the one I've been listening to says it's going to be 28 degrees or less.

Grrrrr . . . . now I'm going to freeze my tuche walking house to house!!! [Mad]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stacy I said they were predicting 50's next WEEK LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes] LOL - I thought you were saying it was going to be in the 60's for Halloween and it should be 20 degrees for Halloween. LOL Okay so I read it wrong! You didn't put your punctuation in the right areas . . . LOL [Wink]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a beautiful day it was on Saturday & Sunday. Hoping for a few of those days this next weekend so we can get up the rest of the leaves and more of our things put away...garden hoses.

Sunday we went to mom's and enjoyed the afternoon with mom, her two lady friends and a young man. It was nice, relaxing and enjoyable. We went to mom's, Eric, Maria & I, to visit, see her room set up and play with her hamster...Susie. Maria was having a blast with her. I'm surprised that she hasn't asked to get one. [Eek!]

Mom, about 5 mins down the road Maria fell asleep then woke when we entered the cities. Then back to bed around 8:30 and slept all night long. So she was a little tired at the end of our visit. [Wink] As we had expected.

Thanks mom for the fun afternoon. [Cool]

[ November 04, 2002, 07:25 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your welcome Sheryl. Glad that you could come. I enjoyed it too. We will have to do it again and I will have to invite the rest of you sometime.
Glad that Maria went back to sleep at bed time. I was always afraid to let any of my kids go to sleep any later than 2 or 3 pm. I never wanted to be up past my bed time.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: