Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Keep forgetting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Keep forgetting
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I keep forgetting to tell you all something that I am so happy about. Sheryl and Eric already know because they were here and saw it.

I have a garage for my car. Right out across the drive way. I don't have to scrap ice or sweep snow off my car in the morning anyway. I will during the day when I am working. But there was even shelves in there for me to put so of my things out there and make room in my room.

There is even a garage opener. I don't have to lift the door open. It comes open all by its self. I drive right in when I get home.

Oh, something else. I just found out tonight that we are getting a new stove for the kitchen. Our oven element went out a couple of week ago and I was wondering why it was taking so long so I call tonight because I want to do some baking for Thanksgiving. And he told me that he had ordered a new one and it should be here the end of this week or beginning of next week. Can't wait to see it.

We don't have the greatest location to live but I like it. We have a wonderful landlord and we have nice neighbors here in the apartment. And the price is right.

Just wanted to share with you my news since no one calls for me to tell you. What ever happened to those calling cards I gave you last year. I know you haven't called to talk to me 1000 minutes in the last year.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: