Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » I've been wondering..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've been wondering.....
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl, I am wondering how long and wide those tables you have in your craft room are.

I am thinking of having you, if you can, pick one up for me and bring it with Thanksgiving day.

I am wanting to get a area set up so I can do my pictures. I haven't been doing me pictures and I think it is because I don't really know what I have so would like to get organize and get back into doing my pictures.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe we have 2 6 foot tables.

Now that we have them we see them on TV a lot on crafting shows and home improvement shows... Nice and strong but very light and durable.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We could do that for you, but the only thing is I'm not sure if we will have our $45 membership up to date by then with Costco. That's where we got them. I would think we could have the membership by then.

If I remember correct they were $50 a table. They are a very cheap and practical investment. You will not be sorry that you bought them. Ask Stacy she's got a few of her own. [Thumbs Up]

When you get them then you'll need the shelves & cubes to organize the rest of your stuff... [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I would like one if you can get it. If not it is not the end of the world. It can wait! I was wanting to get it set up before next spring.

Did you get the organziers, also, at the same place you got the tables?

I want to do all right but afforable, also. I think I would find I would spend more time and enjoyable time scraping if I had the right set up to do it. [Cool]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok...I'll go the weekend to see how much they cost, if they have them and I'll let you know how much to send.

When we bought my tables they were $49.99 not including tax.

Costco I got the tables and wire rack cubes for my paper.

Home Depot we got the bins that fold open the price ranges from $7.50 for small up to I believe $17 or so for the big ones. The shelves we also got at Home Depot. I think they all came to $100..not 100% sure.

Let me know what you want and I'll get you the prices then how much to send for them.

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're great tables but [Roll Eyes] . . . everyone thinks they need to pile things on them!! And I have a little girl who thinks she can just help herself with my stuff. [Mad] It gets messy in my craft room!! [Thumbs Down] Tomorrow I'll have to take time to clean it up so I can start using it again. With it being cold out, I can work on my pictures. [Light Bulb]

Diane and I were talking about getting together on Thursdays and doing some cards, etc. But I have a ton of things to do such as paint walls, put up borders, clean basement to get room done for Alex. Where to begin!! [Cry Smiley]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Sheleen we went last night and found your table is $44.99 with tax it will come go about $48/$49. I didn't see the wire cubes, but then again I forgot about them. You can get them just about anywhere for about $20-$40. You could see what your office supply store might have.

Let me know what you would like us to do.

Stacy mine is being used as a working bench for Eric. He is reconstructing a dresser for the baby's room and that is the only other area in the house big enough and out of the way. Then I have a little girl that wants to use my stickers, die cuts and paper all the time.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Sheryl, yes I would like you to get me only one and I'll send you a $50 check. I would have replied earlier but our phone is out of service so wasn't able to call or go on the website. [Mad] I am here at work and replying. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile] As far as the other organizers I'll think about those I do have another thing in mind and I'll see if that will work first. I may want to get a couple of them but don't know just yet how many I'll need.

Thanks for doing this I really love you for it.

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually have some of those cube shelves if you would like to buy them from me. I was going to use them but haven't and don't know if I will. [Roll Eyes]

Let me know if your interested and I'll keep you in mind. [Light Bulb] [Phone]

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Sure, Stacy, I would be interested. What sizes do you have? What would fit in each size. I am just trying to see what I have and what I need and how I am going to set it up.

I can hardly wait to get this all set up! [Cool]

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Sheleen...we've picked up your table and I've got a magazine that will help give you an idea of how you might want to set it up. I'm excited to show you...a cool little set up.

Those cube shelves if you have them stack three high it would be about 3 feet high. You can stack books, unused pages, any sewing items or anything crafty in them. Eric should show you how he rigged mine so that you could have individual shelves for like different papers, etc.

Stacy we were just to cost go and guess what!? Our wired cubed shelves are now $14.97 at Costco...... [Roll Eyes] Go figure!

-

[ November 23, 2002, 09:52 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come you also didn't show your room. It would give them ideas also. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl only asked me to put this on here... besides they have seen our room before [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you remember what we paid for them at the time? If it's alot cheaper, then I would suggestion that Sheleen get them there and I'll just think of an idea to use them. [Razz]
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

I think 19.99 or something very close to that!

--------------------
~ Eric

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: