Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » I've been wondering..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I've been wondering.....
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So....is the table 6 ft long? If it is, the area in which I am planning to set up is only 6 ft long.

I like the idea you posted and would like to set up like that we'll have to wait to see how the table will fit.

I could have a couple of those plastic drawers under the table.....? [Light Bulb]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I measured it this morning to make sure I was telling you the right measurements...

Yup 72 Inches (6 feet) exactly... is that too large? They do have a 4 foot table too.. Don't recall the price though

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just keep the one you got, Thanks!

I was wondering if it would be too much to ask you to go get those drawers that show on that picture? About how much would they cost? Let me know asap if it would work for you.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I"m not sure where to get those drawers...this is a picture from a magazine.

I think I have seen them at Target... Maybe Sheryl has a suggestion.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those drawers are at Target and they range from $15 to $20 something. The smaller ones I've gotten cheaper, but not sure exactly.

Have fun creating your own room. You'll love it and never regret doing it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

I am going to have fun creating it and even more fun using it. [Cool] I would love to stay current with my pictures and I would like to get back into making b-day cards, anniversary cards, etc. I have so many stamps and they never get used anymore. [Frown]

I will go to Target and see what they have! [Light Bulb]

Thanks everyone on your ideas and your help in getting that table, Eric & Sheryl! [Cool]

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Well......I started getting my craft area put up. [Cool]

I need more [Wink] things to complete it like more plastic drawer bins, a shelf, lighting, nice chair on rollers and a plastic thing under it so I can move freely back and forth, those tilt out bins, Sheryl that you have for my die cuts and little stickers, etc. Also, need a bulletin board to put up pictures to make it more personal.

[Big Grin] I am having fun getting this together. I am going to wait until tomorrow to get anything more I am not in the mood to face all the shoppers today. [Roll Eyes]

Then I need to go to a craft store to get more paper and stickers. I need to get more cutting tools but that will have to come from Creative Memories so need to call the area dealer to get some.

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: