Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Christmas with the Winters!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas with the Winters!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a nice time with the Winter side of the family.

A lot of us arrived at Grandma's at on Friday evening. We enjoyed a lot of food....as always! Nice time visiting with all that were there.

Sorry Dana & Zach that you had to cut your visit short being that Zach got the flu. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling much better. It hits fast and thank goodness it doesn't stay long.

Was nice to meet Bruce and had a good time visiting with him and Lynn. It had been awhile since we've seen you so that was a treat.

Thanks all for a nice time and looking forward to the next family gathering.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did have a nice time and of course enough food that none of us went hungry. There were things not everyone liked, but they just found something else to eat.

The weather was pretty good for people traveling. People came from Green Bay, Milwaukee, Coon Rapids, Willmar, New London, and Maple Grove.

Thanks everyone for the good time. [Razz]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering all the health problems this famiy had in the 6 weeks before the holiday, I am happy things went so well. We thought we would be eating pork sandwiches between trips to the hospital.
Lots of food was still there when I left. Kelly left her cheese behind and looked for the string cheese later.
Lynn missed the cauliflower. Can't make everything.
Happy New Year.

Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: