Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Pamper Chef Party Invitation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pamper Chef Party Invitation
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a party Feb 15th at 10 a.m. if you are interested. If you would like to attend you can let me know by Feb 8th.

Anyone & everyone is invited.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll come if nothing important is going on that day. [Confused] I don't think there is but if something does come up, I'll let you know but for now - count me in. [Big Grin]
Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, Stacy I've got you down and I'll be looking forward to having you her. If you would like to come the night before let me know. Mom I know you said you were going to come and you are also welcomed to come the night prior.

I have 6 people coming and I've gotten already 2 orders then 3 more to place an order that they said that they would. So a good turn out.

Reminder it is at 10:00 a.m.

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll probably come Saturday morning. Is it okay if the girls come? [Smile]
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Yes that would be fine. A heads up...Maria won't be there though.

--------------------
Sheryl

Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

No problem. I'm not sure if they would want to but thought I would ask just incase they decide they would like to. I'll be sure to mention that Maria won't be there. Thanks! [Big Grin]
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

For those that place an order they are in. [Thumbs Up]

Stacy Mom will be here March 8th if you are seeing her the weekend after then let me know and I'll send it with her. Otherwise, I'll wait until the 22nd of March.

Mom Pederson you'll be here March 8th so I won't worry about yours.

Mom Toop part of yours....the "Family Size quick stir pitcher"....will be coming to your front door being that they mixed up on the order and only sent 1 of the 2 that was ordered. So be on the look out for that. The rest of your order will have to wait until March 22nd unless you have plans to be here sooner.

Thank you all for your orders. It was very successful. The order that I placed would have cost me $160 and I got it for $70. I got the a free bar stoneware pan, recipe book, juicer, bamboo spoon set, and a mini scoop spatula. At 1/2 price I got the family skillet with lid. So I got a lot of useful things that I know will come in handy. [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

We already used the family skillet tonight...Eric made pancakes and the bar stoneware pan to bake our bacon on in the oven. So we got a good start on the seasoning of it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was good to hear that you had a good party. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

I don't think I'll be seeing mom before March 22 but that doesn't mean she told me she'll be coming and I already for got. The only saturday I have open is March 15. So Mom are you coming here March 15 or will I be seing you? [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: