Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy......

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy......
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Heart] Thank You Eric. I knew you would come up with a nice way to tell us. [Heart] Very pretty.

And Happy Valentines Day to You, Sheryl and Maria. [Kiss] [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did everyone do for Valentine's Day? We just ordered in pizza and I cleaned the house Friday night. Eric brought home a dozen roses. [Thumbs Up] [Rose] [Heart] [Kiss]

Saturday evening we did go out to Timber Lodge with an hour wait then went to the movie "Daredevil." It was a good movie. They left it so if it does good the can make a sequel to the movie. [Movie]

[ February 16, 2003, 06:04 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear your Valentine Date went so good, except waiting that long at the Timber Lodge.

Now don't foget to get a babysitter next year and go out just the 2 of you to keep up your Valentine's Date! [Rose] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well on Friday we left here and arrived in St. Cloud 4:30 p.m. thinking we were going to bet the crowd. We wanted to go to Timber Lodge to but with a hour [Roll Eyes] wait we headed for Apple Bee's which was only a 10-15 min wait.

Afterwards we went to Catch me if you can which was based on a true story. It was pretty good.

Bill's folks had the kids until Saturday around 4 p.m. [Cool] so we made our time useful around here. We throughly cleaned our kids rooms. Got rid of 2 garbage bags of junk! [Mad] Our downstairs looks pretty nice now.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well for Valentine's Day I received 18 roses from Den & the kids. He got a gift card to Caribou Coffee from me & the kids [Heart] which was a hit and I gave myself a gift card from Caribou Coffee. Roses are nice but I'd rather have something that last longer then a couple of days. I did thank him for them so I didn't make him think they were a waste [Razz] I just would prefer something that lasts a long time when your spending that kind of money. [Big Grin]

Colette had a friend over and Brianna went to a friends house since they were out of school by 11:30 on Friday. [Roll Eyes]

THEN . . . we went to the hockey rink in New Richmond for the boys to play hockey until 1 AM!!! Sound fun!? [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mom...

Should we expect you in the morning or early afternoon every February 14th?

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] [Smile] [Wink] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: