Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Snow, Snow, Snow.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Snow, Snow, Snow.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we woke to some white stuff. Looks pretty and clean. I would say at least 1 1/2 to 2 inches.... [Cool] [Thumbs Up] We will have to go roll in it. Colby has already been out enjoying it.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You only got 1 1/2 -3 inches? We ended up with 6 or more inches!! We could hardly get out of the driveway on Saturday to go to Tammie's babyshower in Clear Lake. We could only drive 45 miles all the way cause the roads were full.

Colette went out to climb on the big snow piles Gary had in their yard. She's never seen such a big pile of snow before she said. She had fun. [Big Grin]

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We ended up with about 4 inches and our drive to Disney on Ice was slow going. It is sooooooo bright! [Eek!] Not use to all the clean stuff.

It isn't like the days when we would get tons of snow that we had to make paths to the turkey barns in Chetek and to the end of the driveway to get to the bus. Maybe, someday we will get that again.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

I'm so glad to hear that it is suppose to be in the 50's by the end of the week. I'm so sick of the cold weather not being able to be outdoors for long.

Maria, I and Colby went and spent 1/2 hour running around the yard. I didn't run, of course, but hung around, pulled Maria in her sled and threw the ball for Colby. Enjoyed eating the clean white snow.... [Thumbs Up] Probably will be the last for awhile.

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are suppose to get another 2 - 3 inches tomorrow now (Wednesday)

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

We didn't even get an inch. Some parts of the cities got 3 inches. Weird how the snow falls. [Eek!]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Last night we got about 1 inch, but it is gone today. Nice and warm. I picked up Maria from daycare and she walked outside then said...."it is like summer!" [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our snow is almost gone! [Cool] It was so warm today and everyone had spring fever! [Wink] I didn't even go out for lunch today because I didn't want to torcher myself.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: