Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Mothers Day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Mothers Day
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Mothers Day to you all. Its a little early except if I don't do it tonight I won't get to say it. The rest of my time now till after Mothers Day is going to be to busy to be posting.

I will be going to Grandma Ninnemans Fri. night after work. Then to Sheleens Sat. and back to Grandma for the night and then back to Sheleen Sun. And home Sunday afternoon.

Hope the rest of you have a happy Mothers Day. Will be looking Sunday night to see what you all did.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We plan to take a day trip to Eau Claire, WI to visit Vonnie and Grandma Winter. Aunt Connie might still be there when we get there. We are hoping so that she can meet her great nephew.

It will be a fun time being that it will be the first time Great Grandma Winter will meet her great grandson.... [Cool]

I'm hoping Hayden gives us a good night sleep prior so it makes for a more restful day with everyone on Sunday.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to my moms in Eau Claire, Wis.

Connie my sister will also be there. She is actually going to be there before me because she will arrive on Friday morning. I had planned on being there Friday night, but I have had such a hectic week at work I was just to tired to drive the 4 hours tonight. I will go on Saturday morning.

We are glad that Eric & Sheryl will be coming on Sunday so mom can see Hayden. Connie probably wouldn't be able to stay to see him. And of course Maria will be there. My mom really thinks Maria is such a little lady. My mom still talks about the time that Eric, Sheryl and Maria were at here house some time back and something was mentioned about getting ready to going home. Well Maria started to pick up toys and anything else that was out of place without anyone saying anything to her. My mom doesn't have a lot of toys but Maria always seems to find somthing to do. She is never bored no matter where she is. She just makes the most of everything. [Rose]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Mother's Day everyone.

We are going out to eat with Jeff's family. Aunt Shirley from Germany sent $ for all the mother's to go out to eat. How thoughtful! It'll be us,Grandma Kersten(Jeff's mom's mom)Jeff's folks and sister and family(Ron and Jeanine).

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had Mom and Genevia for Saturday dinner and Sunday dinner. We were thinking of going out to eat but thought it would be too packed with people and it would be too hard to visit. We had a nice quite meal, Bill & the kids cleaned up the table and kitchen after the meal. I don't mind putting the meal together but I hate cleaning up. [Roll Eyes]

My gifts was washing up the van [Big Grin] (we went on a gravel road for church this am and it got really muddy) I don't like to drive a dirty vehicle [Cry Smiley] And they got me a cut red tulip candle holder which is really cute! [Cool]

Hope everyone had a good day!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a nice relaxing time at Grandma Winters. It was her first time meeting Hayden so it was a little more special for her. Mom Toop was also there so we got to visit with both....very nice. Mom Toop enjoyed cuddling with Hayden. [Cool] [Wink]

We...Eric, Maria & I played hide and seek with her for a little while. That was fun.

Had a nice pork chop, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob and aproicot dessert. It was all good!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry our plans didn't fit together in Eau Claire. I left early on Sunday. For the first time in 5 or 6 years, I got to spend Mother's Day with my own children. They took me to a fabulous brunch. Kelly and Nate treated me at Easter to a similar feast. It was a great time all around.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We did have a relaxing time on Mothers Day in Eau Claire.

Of course my day became brighter when Maria and Hayden came. I got a few hugs and kisses from Maria and than she had to show grandma Winter Hayden. She wanted to hold him but her mom said she should let Grandma Winter hold him because she had never even seen him before. She was okay with that. She waited until it was her turn. And of course I got to hold him. He never did really wake up the whole time they were there, but he never got put down. Some one was holding him the whole time. (oh ya I forgot, when were eating he did sleep in his car seat)

Hayden, myself and the rocking chair got along really great. He is so much fun to hold and rock. [Big Grin] And of course he kept getting kisses [Kiss] [Kiss] on the top of his head and hands from me. [Wink]

What a nice mothers day present we got 2 weeks earlier. [Smile]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It has been so long since I've been abled to post that I almost forgot how to.

We went to Kent & Diane Forsland's house with Darryl & Vicki Boyd & family, Paul & Janis Nelson & family, Carolyn Forsland & Jeanne Auld & family. Paul Nelson grilled chicken with his special marinating sauce (it was good), Darryl made meat loaf & Denny made apple blueberry crisp & blueberry cheese cake. Kids played on the tramplin and the adults visited. Diane sent home 2 pretty peach roses with each mother. It was alot of fun.

Colette gave me a magnet that says "My mommy is special" and a "mother-to-be" card by mistake so she crosses out "to-be" [Eek!] It's the thought that counts. LOL

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: