Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » How was everyones Memorial Day?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How was everyones Memorial Day?
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Happy Memorial Day"

It was the best weather for Memorial day then it has for yrs. It's usually is cold and wet.

We didn't do anything physical like playball. Atleast us adults didn't, the kids had tons of fun on the(jp's)farm. Jason just loved it. He was all over the place clumbing,jumping talking to the cows and horses. [Smile] Best of it all was riding the 3wheeler. It's amazing how much there is to do on a farm.

And today it's back to work and school. [Frown] I wish there was more wkends in a wk instead of more days in a wk. [Wink]

[ May 27, 2003, 07:17 AM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was great just being outside...not humid not hot just right.... I grilled a couple of times...it was good to do that again.

Hayden loves it outside too [Smile]

We spent the weekend mowing...took some grass to the compost site.

My mom came down out of the blue for the evening (as you can see from the Hayden PM Blues post)

It was a very nice weekend.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacy
Forum Regular
Member # 27

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We went to a park in Menomonie, WI - met a group of friends in that area - about 25-30 of them. Had a picnic - some played catch with a baseball - some threw the frisbee - some went on a boat ride - some sat around talking about everything & some stayed out of the sun and just sat there.

The girls & I went to the Red Barn to have a waffle ice cream cone. Then we went to Daryn & Wendy Schwartz's to put up a pool, ride a four wheeler & grilled hot dogs & hamburgers for supper. Braxton has a blast entertaining two girls. They have a swing in their garage which they had fun swinging in. Denny & Alex didn't want to go anywhere so they stayed home and cleaned out the garage and played on the computer.

Posts: 417 | From: Mpls  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather was the greatest! [Cool] We went to a pot luck until 2 p.m. then our little family went fishing. We were fishing for walleye but weren't successful so we went fishing off the dock and caught large mouth bass and sunnies. Came home at 8 p.m. to get ready for the next day of field trips. Which I went with Victoria! [Big Grin] [Cool]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: