Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Como Zoo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Como Zoo
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a fun day with Shannon & Jeff and their family at the zoo. Shannon hadn't been there since she was a kid so her kids had never been there so it was a fun experience for all. Got to see all the animals and Shannon treated all the kids to several rides....Thank you!!! [Cool]

Hayden slept most of the time so he was very good. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are HOME!

?????? i don't know what happened. Must of hit the enter without tying to.

[ June 01, 2003, 08:02 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are HOME! It was about 6:50pm when we got home. The kids slept 3/4 of the way, [Cool] and now they are out playing with the neighbor kids.

It was a very nice time with the TOOP'S and to meet Hayden for the first time. [Wink] The kids enjoyed it too. How's Maria doing with out the kids??

It was nice that the weather turned out to been really nice too.

The time was short for all a person would of liked to do(shopping) but next time-like stocking up with food at Cosco(i'm not sure if that's how it's spelled?) Thanks Eric! [Wink]

And Thanks for having Us!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it was a good weekend. The weather was good. I think it was a good thing we did do it Saturday rather than Friday being that it rained on Friday afternoon.

Maria was a little quite after you all left. She sat and watch some t.v. and then the neighbor boy came over to play for a little while. Now today she has her daycare friend Paige here to play with all day.

We had a good time. You are welcomed to come again to go to Costco. Or we can bring you somethings when we come. I'm not sure when that will be, but we are hoping soon.

Thanks for coming!!! [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You come anytime! and we can go to Costco too. We love the place... bring a few coolers with ya [Smile]

I had a great time this weekend. Thanks for going to the Zoo with us. It isn't real big...but for the price it is HUGE [Smile]

It was fun spending time with Jeff. Tell him I think I'm going to pick up a GeForce4 mx440 128mb DDR card I believe..... It is only $55!!

Eric

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: