Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Lazy day at Lazy Acres :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lazy day at Lazy Acres :)
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's such a lazy day here at Lazy Acres [Big Grin] something that Jeff and I enjoy doing.

Yesterday we went out for breakfast. Stopped at the Saturn dealer to try out a Vue. Took it for a test drive to pick Ryan up from his friend from school that he spent the night at.

Then came home by noon to change sheets on the beds, laundry and clean out the kids rms of toys and out grown clothes. Jeff made the beds, vaccumed and clean the kitchen (of all the new tupperware i got last wkend).

Now to get started with my rm. If only i had a basement to do all this going threw old clothes and getting it ready for a garage sale or take to the considement place.

Well today is the last day for the Parade of Homes and we made it on time without a fine. I didn't get the chance to go to the others,would of been fun to see them and how they did with theirs.

Anyone go to the Graduation of Lindsey's? Or on sunday to Grandma's? If so let me know how it went. Would of liked to gone but have to stay home to get the house in order,being during the wk it doesn't get done.

[ June 08, 2003, 01:55 PM: Message fixed by: Shannon ]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: