Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » First day back to work

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First day back to work
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realized today is the day for Sheryl's first day back to work. How did it go??

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It went very well. Everything came back to me like I had just left yesterday.

Plenty of work waiting for me to deal with and they all missed me because they said my work load was full of sick people that had hard issues to deal with.... [Cool] [Thumbs Up] I didn't think it was so bad, but I deal with them everyday so I kind of have a better understanding of them then others.

The nine hours I didn't even notice because I had so much work to do. Job security!!!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear your 1st day back went good.

I bet everyone that hadn't seen you was really surprised at how good you look! [Thumbs Up] [Smile] [Thumbs Up] Not everyone looks as good as you do for having a baby just 6 weeks ago. GOOD JOB SHERYL

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes a lot of them were very surprised and jealous that I had lost all of my weight. They kept saying you make me sick.... [Cool] [Big Grin]

Thank you for the compliment. I'm not sure how I did it I was just very blessed. Now the task is to keep it off.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

We are on our 4th day back to work.

It is going very good and the getting up during the night then having to work all day has been going just as well. Eric might be feeling a little differently about that part of it.

I'm already caught up with my work. It did help that most people were doing some of my correspondence from the insurance companies. I had plenty waiting for me when I returned though. Everything came back to very quickly so that was nice.

It is going pretty good!!! [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I have a little to say about that [Smile]

The nights that I get up with Hayden first are good. Usually I get up anywhere from 12am to 1am and spend an hour with Hayden and then he is back to sleep.

But the nights I get up 2nd with Hayden I end up getting up anywhere from 3 - 3:30am and then spend an hour with him. Then getting back to sleep for only one more hour just kills me..... I end up being very very tired all day long [Frown]

Today wasn't too bad though...

Sheryl had it made the other night though... She went to bed earlier than me... I got up with him first and fed him 5 oz. He then slept until 5:00am so basically she was getting up with her alarm anyhow... so it was like a full nights sleep for her [Smile] Lucky Duck...

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Yeah that was great. Except I do wake when I here Hayden wake up and I periodically look at the clock if you haven't come back to bed within the 1/2 hour or so. Even though I don't get out of bed I'm awake during the time that you are up with Hayden.

--------------------
Sheryl

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: