Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » RE: News from Grandma Pederson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RE: News from Grandma Pederson
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been so long since I've posted I almost forgot how. When I went to post the subject this heading came up as if I have used it before and since I couldn't even think of a topic I chose it.

How did you all spend your weekend? Don't seem to keep in touch very well lately. To much to do.

I went to spend the day with Eric, Sheryl, Maria and Hayden, Sat. Took them some fresh strawberries I picked at a friends patch to make some strawberry jam. I first helped her make the jam and goofed because I thought she gave me a two cup measuring cup and it was a four cup. So we had eight cups of strawberries and four cups of sugar and one box of sure-jel. Its suppose to be four cups of berries, four cups of sugar and one box of sure-jel. Sheryl, did you do them over. Because if you didn't it will be okay if you keep it frozen and if you thaw it out it will be great with ice cream. Sorry. I'll try and do better next time.

Then Maria and I went out for lunch at Fazolis. I goof there also. I didn't notice that Maria was drinking her pop instead of eating. I did notice she wasn't eating real well and try to talk her into eating some more but pretty soon she said she was full and had to go potty. So we went to the potty and left. I was full also. That stuff is filling.

We then went to Target to get Brianna a birthday gift and to the park after that. But she had to go to the potty four or five times during all that time. I was kind of wondering why but then it came to me (the POP) So we went to MacDonalds for a new raspberry shake. I wanted that but divided it with Maria and she drank quite alot of that so she did have some thing in her stomach. hehe)

We then went to see the pets in Petmark. But when we came out to go home I was glad to have Maria with and she knew the way home because before I asked her how to get to their street I was going around in a circle and not finding it. But Maria knew what way to go only I had to look back at her to see what way she was pointing because she wasn't saying left or right.

We had fun anyway. And memories to talk about later some day. Thanks Maria for being such a good girl and helper.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had a fun time!

We headed to SW MN to see some of our friends.

Saturday the guys and the kids went go-karting while us gals went shopping. We met up at the Falls park in SD and there was arts in the park, saw 3 wedding parties come out there to get their pictures taken. We then went to Famous Dave's for supper. It was our first time there. Can't say I am crazy about it but if you like bbq ribs you would.

For the past month Brenda and Denise have been working hard to plan a 40 bday surprise for the hubbies. On Sunday is when they had it planned for and did they pull it off. Many times through the weekend we had to catch ourself before we spilled the beans. It was a great party and the guys were totally surprised! [Cool] They complained but we really think they had fun with it all. [Wink]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, mom I did go and get more sure and sure jell to do it correctly. It does say it takes up to 2 weeks to set. I froze it all. We ate the strawberries all up that you just cut and cleaned. Maria took some to daycare to share with her little friends. They all loved them.

Sheleen I'm not crazy about "Famous Daves" either so you aren't alone there. Now go to Applebee's and have their ribblets. You'll love them.

Our past weekend we had mom here for Saturday as she was saying. Sunday we went to church, out to eat...Applebee's, home for a nap and fixed the jam mom and I messed up on. Otherwise, we just hung out and relaxed. One of these days we will get out of that habit of just hanging.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: