Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » July 4th

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: July 4th
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What does everyone have planned for the 4th?

We are going to pack to go on our trip July 5-12.

We do plan to go to the Spicer parade, and the fireworks so it will not be working all day!

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

[ July 01, 2003, 03:46 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are going to just play everything by ear. We invited Stacy out for the weekend, but haven't heard yet if she is going to come.

Maria went to her daddy Vince's for the weekend. So it is just Eric, Hayden and I. We will find something fun to do. I'm not to sure we will go to the fireworks. We will see not sure if Hayden will like them at this young age.

There is a nature walk in Fridley that they are thinking of closing down this winter and not opening back up. Maybe, we will go check it out and take a stroll. Depends on this weather. It's been pretty hot lately!!! [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our plans changed we decided to go to my bosses for dinner and afternoon boat parade, then fireworks, if the MN bird will leave us alone! [Roll Eyes]

We will be packing and cleaning the house. [Razz]

[ July 03, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy 4th of July

Jeff took vacation the wk of the 4th. Monday we went to the water park that's only 30 min drive. Jason said"Mom this is the best summer yet" [Big Grin] We all had fun in the sun. Weather was great and not crowded for a Monday.

We did some catching up on things around the house,like putting new shocks on the Van,clean up around the yard(pulled out bushes that were not doing so good)planted more perennials. The kids been gone since Tuesday. I worked til Thursday.

Friday Jeff and I went out to eat. Was disappointed with the food-New magement!

I got the mood to get somethings around the house done while the kids were gone. Washed curtains,cleaned the bathrms really good,changed sheets on the beds,closets etc. It's amazing how much i can get done without the kids around-less time picking up after them helps!

Today is the last day to ourself,tomorrow we plan to pick Jason up at GRpa & Grma Papendorf Sunday and drive to Stacys to get Ryan and Leah by 5pm and home again.

We had plans to go camping but being i couldn't get off til Thursday and the thought of getting stuff done around here made us change our mind. A good feeling to get things done around the house.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we had a pretty relaxing 4th. Stacy & Brianna came Thursday night and we stayed up to visit until 10 p.m. Then Friday we got up had a nice breakfast then went on a nature walk in Fridley. Went for a drive then to Taco John's for lunch.

We relaxed most of the day and went to bed without any fireworks. It was just too much for Hayden and Stacy & Brianna didn't seem to bummed about not going. We had fireworks in our backyard until 2 a.m. so we didn't miss much... [Mad]

Then they stayed until Saturday around 7 p.m. We had a pretty good time relaxing with them. A pretty relaxing weekend all together.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: