Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Kids are sick

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kids are sick
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well our household isn't the happiest these days....

Maria has an ear infection and possible sore throat... It is really hurting the poor girl. Same thing I had like a year ago...she got the same drops as me but a much bigger bottle... [Confused] about that one

Hayden has some fluid in his ear...but nothing the doctor was concerned about.... She checked his chest and was concerned about the sound...then he coughed and she said it was totally clear.. good boy!

Sheryl has been staying home with the kids... Tonight Maria goes to her Daddy Vince's place and it will be just Hayden and I.... I hope I can do as well as mom does.. Mom is going to a friends for the night and saturday...

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No fun being sick that's for sure,young or old!

I'm sick too!! Sick of work! I put in 48 hrs in 4 days of cleaning 3 houses! My arms and legs are about to fall off they, feel like rubber! My back is getting better,at first it was sore from all the bending for 12 and 13 hrs in a day. There actually was 6 closings but i cleaned one last wk and the other 2 i ended not having to clean b/c the owners which are doing the inside themselves will have to do it.
So today i took the day off(after all i have in my hrs)with out telling anyone-we'll see how much i'm missed!

Next wk is looking good. That's if they (boss)don't more anymore closing dates up.

Get better kiddo's. My Monday i should be better too. [Wink]

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: