Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Sad news.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sad news.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill's aunt Jonette passed away yesterday afternoon. [Frown] This is very sad news because she was very young. I believe in her late 40's. She died of complications of dieabetes that she battled with for many, many years. Through it all the pain she still maintained a very good spirit which is what I'll remember her by.

Bill, Sheleen and families our thoughts, hearts and prayers are with you through this difficult time. We all know now that she will be resting in peace with our heavanly father. This gives us a lot peace knowing this.

Sheleen please let us know when the funeral will be. We would love to pay our respects to her and your families.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monday Sept 1st the Funeral is at 7:00 p.m. at the Bradshaw White Bear funeral home on 4600 Greenhaven Drive White Bear, MN visitation 5-7 p.m. with lunch after the funeral, will be provided. The funeral home in located: 35E north to 96. Go west about 1 1/2 miles to Greenhaven Drive. Turn right. Funeral home is right on corner of 96 and Greenhaven Drive.

Jonette has battled most of her life with diabetes. She was 57 at the time of death Aug 25 at 1:45 p.m. She was a dear lady to many. Her spirit through her struggle in life was amazing. Never did she complain about her health or say why me? She excepted life as it was.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear the news of Jonette. Will be thinking of you all gathering together in memory of her.

Is there a address we can send a card to the family?

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone may send a sympathy card to:

Walt & Virginia Pfingsten
4280 15th Ave SE
Willmar, MN 56201

Virginia is taking it hard time will ease the pain. What helps is that Jonette was a wonderful and happy person even with her struggle in life.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts have been with all of you in your loss of Jonette.

I only met her once at Sheleen's but everything you guys are saying about her uplifting spirits was very true. I am glad I got a chance to meet her.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was very sad to see that she had passed on and it made it so real being there at the funeral, but she looked very peaceful and beautiful.

She will be missed!! Vonnie I'm glad you got to meet her as well she was a wonderful person. God couldn't have made a more nicer person then she was.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: