Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » First day of School

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First day of School
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How was everyones first day of school?

So far so good here. All 3 of the kids up in time and off to school on time. [Cool]

Leah and Jason like their Teachers and made new friends. ANd for Ryan he's a teenager!!! [Roll Eyes] INto taking cologne for the girls [Surprised Smiley] Whats next! I guess his day went okay.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First days of school so far so good!

We have a new puppy which they have to get up at 5:50am to take care of so they have time to get ready. Our kids have to stand around talking so much that we to allow time for talking. [Confused]

They've been ready by 7 a.m. for a 7:40 a.m. bus arrival so doing good. These are just the first days give them 2 wks and I'll probably hear so moaning. [Wink] Our kids get to bed by 9 p.m. no later so they get a goods night rest.

Ryan, who is the girl that you have your eye on and deserves putting colonge on for? [Cool] [Wink] Good luck!

Maria, how was your first days? Do you go every day all day or every other day all day or everyday half days? Let us know how it went for you. How did it go for you Mom and Dad? Nervous? Did she ride the bus? We excited to know details!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maria's first day was very good. I took the a.m. off to watch her get on the bus. She was so excited that days before she would chant, "I'm going to school in # of days." I thought I might have a hard time, but none of us did.

She stood in line to get on the bus so proud and had the biggest smile on her face. It was nice because a 1st grader from her daycare was with her on the bus which made it much easier then being by herself.

When she got off the bus on Tuesday she told Linda her daycare mom, "that was fun!" [Smile] [Cool] [Thumbs Up] Yesterday when I picked her up she said right away today was better than the first day. It is going good!! She met a friend yesterday...Jackie... [Cool]

She goes every Tuesday & Thursday all day long. Then every other Friday as long as it doesn't fall on a holiday, teachers conference or day off of school. From 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Her day starts about about 5:45 goes to daycare has breakfast then on the bus by 9:00 a.m. then back to Linda's around 4:15 p.m.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like everyone is having a good start at school this year. Hopefully it stays that way for some time. [Wink]

I had talked to Eric the day after school started. The first thing he said was "and she didn't cry". Knowing how excited Maria was about going to school my reply to Eric was "who Sheryl" . He just laughed and said "YES" [Big Grin]

Maria really helped her mom get through this big day in her life. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, Maria! I am sure you were so excited! [Cool] Those first are sometimes hard, tough to part with them and worrying about them. [Cry Smiley] Glad all goes better then we think it will. [Confused]

Keep up the good work kids!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: