Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Hollween

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Hollween
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone go trick or treating? How many kids come to your house trick or treating?

My kids this yr had the fun going trick or treating. Must be the age where their friends folks planned it for them.

Leah stayed friday night at a friends.Then a birthday party the next day from 2-4,where that mother took all the girls trick or treating from 4-6 and a hollween party from 6-8pm.

Ryan stayed the night with a friend from Friday til Saturday and his friends all met up together to go trick or treating.

Jason had his Hollween party the saturday before,plus this saturday with a neighbor boy and family took him. They had lots of fun and lots of candy.

This town don't believe in going the day of hollween unless it falls on the weekend. If it's not on the wkend they change it to a wkend.

Thanks Grandma Pederson for the Hollween card!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Maria got to celebrate twice. At school they had a hall parade then a party in there room.

We took both kids trick or treating. Of course, Hayden get any candy, but he was enjoying it just the same. Eric will have to post the pictures of our Princess and the Toad. They were very cute. We got a lot of candy!!

We had fun. Eric and I took both at first to the 1st dozen houses. Then I took Maria for maybe another 1/2 hour while Eric and Hayden went and handed out candy to kids. We didn't get as many kids this year as we did last. So the last couple of kids got the remaining of our candy.... [Eek!]

Thank you Grandma Pederson for the card and stickers for Maria.

Thank you Shannon for the hand me down costume for Maria. It sure helped us out. She loved it!! [Wink] When she put it on that a.m. to go to school she made the comment..."It looks like I'm getting married." [Eek!] I told her that she will want to wait until she is 30 to do that. "Ok she says!" [Big Grin] [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was a frog [Smile] Not a toad.... The princess kiss a frog in the story!!! LOL

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: