Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Happy Thanksgiving

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!! Plans are to have a nice day at the inlaws.

Then i have to work from 7am til 5pm! And at the Mall it is that i work now,at the Hallmark store.

The weather is nice and COLD. A little snow on the ground. It must be the age where i not care for the cold like i use to.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Shannon! You have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Sorry to hear you have to work! We will be at Mom's tonight and until Saturday am. We are heading to the Cities to have a Pfingsten Thanksgiving dinner.

We have snow but it isn't cold it is around 28 - 30 degrees!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We had a good time!!! The house was full of people....11 of us. [Eek!] There is never a shortage of food and laughter. [Thumbs Up]

We missed having Kelly, Nate and Reese, but we understand that it is too early for Reese to be exposed to us sickly people. [Frown]

We hope that everyone had a good Thanksgiving and found plenty to be thankful for.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Sheryl and Eric for hosting the Holiday dinner. We do always have too much food but we like it that way. We will have too much at Christmas too but we are crazy about leftovers.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: