Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » New computer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New computer
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Dell computer and soon the webtv will be gone. new address
clkorger@earthlink.net

Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see you got a new computer. Now you can do all the same things we can. I think the longer you look at different computers a person just gets more confused. [Cry Smiley]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great that you have a home computer now. You don't have to worry about the work laptop or the MSN stuff [Smile]

Connie and I hooked up the other night so I could try to help her with an email issue (she fixed it herself) but we got to play with the REMOTE ASSISTANCE feature of Windows XP it was fun [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: