Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Another Decision

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another Decision
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheryl and I have decided to get a divorce. Call if you want more info

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT! How can that be? You both looked like you were doing just fine on Sunday! I think you both need to try and work it out. It is never greener on the otherside.

Boy! Are we going to miss you, Eric! Keep in touch!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you doing? [Cry Smiley] I also just saw you guys and you seemed very happy. [Confused]

What happens to the house deal? Let's talk!!!!! [Phone] [Mad]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm....seems to me April Fools Day is only three days away....
Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL.....this is a joke!!! We are NOT getting a divorce.

Eric feels no one cares about our website anymore because there is very little activity on the site. So he was trying to get your attention with this comment.

I personally don't think it was a wise comment because with my history it could have been possible.

As I've explained to Eric we are no better than anyone of our friends or family because we have very little activity as well. Life has just become much more busier.

We at least got John to make a post.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's too bad because I've had my eye on Sheryl for quite some time...
Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Hey now!

--------------------
~ Eric

Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!! [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John. Glad you could visit and write something. I go to your site once in a while but I don't think I have every posted anything. I like to look at your pictures and see what you are up too.

Oh by the way, LEAVE SHERYL ALONE. I kinda like her in our family. [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

Glad you hear from you.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Awwwwwww....thank you mom Toop!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Sheryl

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: