Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I need some help(Mothers that have or had boys at home. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need some help(Mothers that have or had boys at home.
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what to do with this 10 yr old of mine when he pees all over the toilet!!! I've made him cleaned up the mess but that doesn't do the trick. What more could I do to get him to stop peeing on the toilet.

Is there any one else that had or have this problem??? Help me out Dr Laura!!

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I would suggest to keep him cleaning up after himself and eventually it will either sink in or he will just have to keep cleaning up after himself. I can understand how frustrating that is, because Anderw, Vince's youngest son always did that. Urrrr!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have any suggestions either. Eric was the same for some time. I think it is just a boy thing that you have to live with. LOL Seriously I think you just have to keep him cleaning up after himself. Maybe it will sink in to be more careful.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot mother....keep my name out of it LOL

I say make him clean it up. Everytime you find pee all over the place. Make him stop what he is doing and clean it up. He will learn not to make a mess then.

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone! I think that's what it'll take even if it is to get back out of bed(when he just got in to bed)
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I replyed on this yesterday but for some reason it didn't get registered. But I would make the bathroom weekly clean up job Ryans. That way when he sees how dirty it gets he will be more carefull. He'll even probably be getting after Leah and Jason to be more careful.
He needs responsiblities and that can be something. Denny said that when he was living at home that was his job on Sat. and he still does it in his home now.
Good luck. No time to check spelling Please excuse for now.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am so glad that I am not the only one with boys who pee all over the toliet. Sorry, to say though even though I have the boys clean the bathrooms they still do it. They'll have that job forever since they don't seem to learn. They do find it sickening to see how gross it is to have to clean it but too bad I didn't do and I am not cleaning up after them.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear you!!! Cleaning it up themselves is fine but every time I have to use it,it's a
mess! It's no win situation!!

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have made one bathroom off limits for the boys to use for that very reason. I was sick of going to the bathroom and getting up with a wet behind. That is the bathroom only for the girls.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon Pederson
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys crack me up. I don't remember it being that bad when your brother was growing up. This will be something you can tell them when they grow up and laugh about. haha
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't find it funny when you stand up with a wet behind. Now what do you do? Pull your pants up with a wet behind or get a wash cloth to clean up? It would get might old doing that everytime you sit down.
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it very funny, because we all have been there, done that and had to deal with it. I can just picture it all!
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I would agree... and I guess because my mom said earlier in the post that... I HAVE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT
Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eric and Sheryl you guys will surly be blessed with a boy some day so you can first hand understand what we are saying. I laughed out loud at Sheleen because I remember well about the wet behind. LOL

I was so glad when I got my new mobile home and had 2 bathrooms. The one off the master bedroom was mine and the other one was Eric's. Now you have to remember he was out of high school by this time, but I still say men are some times little boys. He really wasn't all that bad by this time but I thought it would make the story more interesting. Sorry Eric!

[This message has been edited by Vonnie (edited January 17, 2001).]

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Looks like I picked a good topic!! We could go on and on with this,now only if Ryan and the other boys knew we were talking about them! ha ha
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: