Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » The Things They Do » I need some help(Mothers that have or had boys at home. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I need some help(Mothers that have or had boys at home.
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We were just glad to help some one with something we have been there, done that. I don't know if we really helped you but it was fun bringing up memories.

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff
Beginning Poster
Member # 7

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jeff           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie,

John and I know what you mean. When we worked with Eric he had this problem. We found that if we floated cheerios in the toilet and had him try and hit them he did not make a mess. He had fun and I think he also walked away feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Jeff

Eric, you knew it was just a matter of time before we found this post didn't you! LOL

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh! Heh! Heh! If that isn't the funniest post yet. Thanks! for the good laugh, Jeff
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that is no joke! I do believe that Eric told me about these times that they would have him do these things. He would complain to me about them often, but still let them bully him......LOL Just Kidding!

I was wondering, Jeff, what was taking you so long to find this....it is on it's second page. We understand you have a site of your own to keep up.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 20, 2001).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John
Member # 5

Icon 12 posted      Profile for John   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand what the problem is here... this is one of the great advantages God gave men... POINT AIM SHOOT!

Heck, write your name in the snow! Underline it three times!
Have FUN during the process!

Posts: 68  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John I could see you doing this and being good at it! LOL

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited January 24, 2001).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: