Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » A New You » Weight Watchers again (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weight Watchers again
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Job...even with all those temptations you did well and lost!!!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since quitting work I have been running around with the kids biking (around Green Lake daily), playing tennis, basketball I have lost 9 lbs. along with watching carefully what I eat. It feels good I hope to lose 40 lbs by next school year.

Keep your chin up you'll make your goal! It is the good every day choices that make the difference.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Connie and Sheleen!!!

I have stayed the same(with my 7 lbs lose) only because I haven't watched as closely with what I've been eating...just a mental note. The journaling is the key to weight lose because you are more aware.

I believe Vonnie said she's lost a lot with the health problems that she has been dealing with.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to get back to writing evrything down. It is so easy to forget what you actually put in your mouth each day.
Posts: 47 | From: Green Bay  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie
Member # 48

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a joke to forward. I don't know if I know how to get it on the joke page - but you can share it.
Connie
Member # 48

Good and unexpected news. I lost another 1.4 lb. I went to weigh in today just because I figured I had to. (Only kidding myself if I decide to skip a week.) I expected to just stay the same. Maybe I am actually learning what and how much I should be eating.
I started writing everything down today. Since I do a modified core, the writing does not have the same significance but it helps me keep track of what I actually did.

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you guys. You all seem like you are doing it a little at a time like you are suppose to.

I got on the scale today not expecting to lose anything either, because since I got most of my health back I have been eating more. But after I got on the scale I also realized I have been more active now that I feel good. I still have to take everything slow and not think I am okay yet. I just have to listen to my body and stop when it says stop. HA HA Today I am down 24 lbs. No one else can notice because I am so heavy but I can tell it in my stomach the most. I have been able to put some slacks on that I haven't been able to wear.

The stop smoking hasn't been a complete sucess yet but I am working on it. When I come home in the evening I probably have 2 cig. all evening. That is pretty good for me. I also only have 1 in the morning before I go to work. For those of you that don't know, my new apartment is in a smoke free building.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed that you had lost weight. When we saw you at the fair you could see it in the way your clothes hung on you. They're some good things about not feeling good...you lose weight.

Congrats on the smoking and to remind you that is a little step by little step process as well as losing weight. You are doing 2 good things for your health and that is a good thing!!

Keep up the good work!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank You

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: