Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » Parenting » Expecting... » Expecting........ (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Expecting........
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We decided to try adding to our family and didn't think that it would happen this fast.

Thursday I decided to take a pg test from the store just to see if perhaps I was, because I was late with my "little friend of the month" by 4 days.

So I came home took the test. Maria wanted to play "Barbie dolls" so we went down to play and I told Maria I'll be right back because I need to check on something. Went to look what it came out to be..... Positive! I was so excited that I had to tell Maria....."Yeah, I want one of each!" she says [Eek!] [Big Grin]

Maria & I ran to the store to get a "Father to be" card...didn't have one. So we pick out a card that was pretty appropriate for a first time baby. Came home and put the test inside then gave it to Eric when he came home. He looks at it, gets the biggest grin and ask "is this for real?" Yes, we are going to have a baby! Your going to be a daddy! [Big Grin] [Heart]

We called just about everyone, but there was too many so now everyone that visits the site will know.

When I go to get the official test done at the clinic I'll let you know the official due date. According to our calculations it should arrive late April.

[ August 25, 2002, 03:05 PM: Message fixed by: Eric ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Super" Way to go Eric! You did it!! [Wink]

Sorry I wasn't home when you called but just the same-excided for you both and Maria.

Will be thinking of you and hope all goes good.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Eric? [Razz] More like way to go Sheryl.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Pappy
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pappy           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Don`t we get just alittle credit

--------------------
Jeff

Posts: 12 | From: Wausau ,Wi  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I guess we will give you equal credit. Half at least.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Alex
Member # 35

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Alex           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about we split it 50-50? that's what I say. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Wink]
-Alex

Posts: 36 | From: Wherever I feel like being  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Lieser
Member # 10

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kelly Lieser           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS! We are very happy for you guys. Looks like our family holidays are going to get bigger...Nate and I are expecting in April, too!

[ August 26, 2002, 08:30 AM: Message fixed by: Kelly Lieser ]

Posts: 57 | From: Plymouth, MN USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS To you too Kelly, I was going to send you an Email right away this morning. But wasn't sure if you were with Carlson still. So I decided to call you tonight instead.

I am so excited..... it will be really interesting to have everyone together now. [Smile] Nice that we both live in the same area.... people can visit both kids when they run through the cities [Smile]

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Lieser
Member # 10

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Kelly Lieser           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Sheryl's description above, I think we are probably due within a day or two of each other. CRAZY!
Posts: 57 | From: Plymouth, MN USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By using all the different internet Tools out there [Smile] I think ours is April 24th.

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Lieser
Member # 10

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Lieser           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm the 27th (according to internet calendars).
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Way cool

.....we can experience this joyful time together. [Wink]

The emotions are kicking in for me. I can cry at just about anything today. I'm not liking that. [Frown]

Yesterday I could have slept all day if Maria & Colby would have left me alone. [Big Grin] And just like Eric read yesterday that you can be sooooo exhausted during the day and in the middle of the night wide eyed...that was me this a.m. around 3 a.m. [Frown] [Eek!] So of course I was tired this a.m. at 5 a.m. when the alarm went off.

Congratulations! [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, we know what you 4 were up to!

Congradulations to both Mommy's to be..... and to you two Daddy's. You Daddy's have had the joy of creating these little ones now you'll need to pamper those Mommy's the next 9 months, they have the most work ahead of them. Hope you both are feeling good and everything will go well.

Good Luck to ALL of you. [Cool] [Wink]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night Vonnie called me to tell me she was going to be a grandma again. I let her go through the whole story about Sheryl and Eric. Then I told her I was going to be a grandma the same week. She said "You're what?"

Since both of you are twins and heaven only knows there is a lot of that in this family - maybe next year we will increase by four and not just 2.

Congrats to one and all.

Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy for the 4 of you. Our holidays will be a little different from now on.

Kelly doesn't write on here very often, so for you that are saying "Who is Kelly", well she is Eric's 1st cousin. My twin sister is Connie and she had twins. Kelly is one of them. She lives in the cities. Her twin sister (Tania) lives in Milwaukee.

My other 2 grandchildren are Dustin 9 (in 2 weeks) & Dana 15 (with her drivers permit)(eeekkk) so we haven't had a small child until little Maria came along. She has made our Holidays more fun. Now we will have 2 (?) more babies.

Congratulations to all of you. We will be waiting for monthly reports. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: