Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Home Improvements! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Home Improvements!
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it should be coming soon. Anyways, I thought Eric was working on doing that. He just has to take some more pictures. The kitchen isn't complete though until Feb 5th. After that I think we should be able to show you.
Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GREAT!CAN'T WAIT!!
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The counter tops are in and oh do they look beautiful! We picked the best color scheme through out the kitchen and it looks very country. Hopefully, Eric will have the before and after pictures up and running soon.

It took longer then I thought it would to put in. They were here around 11:30 until 3:30. It was a big mess, but I was impressed on how clean they were.

If you ever need counter tops installed you can call KBI and ask for Dale...763-546-1839.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited February 05, 2001).]

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad it turned out like you thought it would or even better. Sometimes thing don't go that way. Some times it looks different in the store than in your own home. I can't wait to see it.
Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering all day yesterday how it was going and how long it took. Glad you like them and it'll be fun to see the finish product. Did you stay home all day yesterday, Sheryl? How did that go? Can't remember if you said how that was going to be or not.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked 4 hours in the a.m. then had the rest of the day off. Didn't realize it was going to take as long as it did, but it did go good.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm proud to say that I've just about 100% completed.

Tonight I caulked and installed the sink, plumbing, and disposal.

I feel good

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy
Member # 14

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Tammy   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go, Eric! It is a satisfying feeling, once you have completed a project, to look back on it & say "I did this...WOW!"

Glad you are enjoying all your projects. You should feel very proud of yourself & we're proud of you too! Keep up the great work!

Posts: 108 | From: Blaine, MN, USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You surprise me sometimes honey, but you did a great job. You saved us a good several hundred dollars. Dale the installer said that he heard of a woman paying at least $900 to have a plumber come in to disconnect and reconnect every thing back up. You've done good again!
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: