Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » RE: Is everyone busy?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RE: Is everyone busy??
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie, you took the words right out of my thoughts(before I could request)!! Why not?? It would be nice to get to know you and you are part of the family!
What does everyone else say? If Jp and Sue couldn't make it, whats one more,other than more merrier! It would be fun! With Jean&
Jim,Grandma and Vonnie. She could maybe get a ride from Jim and Jean?

[This message has been edited by we5andjj (edited February 16, 2001).]

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm for that! If anything else you could come to our place and ride with us the rest of the way. And you can room with Eric, Maria and I. Mom, what do you think? Mom Pederson that is.... Will there be enough room without having to get another room? How about Lynn and the kids to? Haven't seen them for a long time.

[This message has been edited by Sheryl (edited February 16, 2001).]

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm for it too. I'm not sure about enough room. Jean says Jim snores so I thought we should give them a bedroom and I'm not sure about JP and Sue or not. I wish we could get them to come only like I said I don't know how much they want to be with us because if they really wanted to be here they would find a way. Its just they won't be able to tell us til the middle of March.
I could get another over size suite just in case. Its all up to yous.
I will be coming back to my place that night to sleep so we don't need a bed for me and maybe one of the kids can come back with me. Only thing there is who without making trouble.
Think about it this weekend and let me know.

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many rooms do you have? From what I counted we would need 3 rms for sure? That's if Jp's couldn't make it. If they would come then 4 rms would be needed. Or is there any that would have pull out sofa's? The kids can sleep on the floor. Atleast ours will. Also you don't need all suites!!! Something not so expensive is all that we really need. Maybe one suites to have for everyone to go to for eats. Don't go spending too much. The waterslide are what the kids are going to love the most.
Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got the reservations for March 31 made and did I ever have a time. I took one two bedroom and 3 over size suites. When it gets closer to the time and we know just how many are coming and if I have to many rooms we can cancel them. That hotel is busy. Anyway they make you think they are. I talked to 4 different people on my travel service and got 4 different answers.

This is what mom said she got in the first post and what she intends to do if everyone comes or doesn't come.

I feel the same as you Shannon. That we only need one suite to eat and the rest just rooms to sleep in, because we probably won't be in there all that much. Plus, it is two expensive for one night and a day.

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HE! HE! Eric, I think your idea would do good for our family gathering in July. We'll see if we can get that to work out!

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to wear that combination of clothing in the middle of summer. It will be to warm with mittens and long sleeves.... That would be kind of funny thought....lol
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't get that one about what Eric said. What did he say?
I got one two bedroom suite and the other three are oversize studio room. The two bedroon suite has two separate bedrooms and one pull out couch and two separate bathrooms with the kitchen and living room and fireplace.
The oversize studios have a king or queen size bed with a pull out couch. and one bathroom. Also a little kitchen et.
So in the two bedroom there can be three couples in with a few kids. We have to watch not to have to many kids in them. There is a fire policy.
Then in the three studios , we can have I thought two adults with three kids. each. So that is room for 10 adults and 8 to 10 kids.

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL....glad to see I wasn't the only one that was wondering that at first. He made the comment "I think we all should wear Demin shorts, floral underwear, mittens, and purple long sleeved shirts.... heheh" Sheleen was just saying that at our July gathering that we should do that.

As far as the hotel rooms I think that is way to many rooms. I think if Jeff and Sue don't come then we just need one suite with a kitchen and another regular room. I did talk to Vonnie about coming, but it doesn't sound like she wants to. We will wait until the middle of March to make the final decisions.

Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like we are all going to have a fun time. I can't wait

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't know why my posting was put in that spot it was suppose to be near where Eric had his comment about what the kids are going to wear for the pictures.

Let Mom make the plans and just go to have a good time. Mom knows what she is doing, you get too many ideas in this and we spend a half our time worrying about how things should be.

The manager will not let you have the rooms with too many people in them. We were there the last time and he was pretty firm about how many people are in one suite. We might think there is too many rooms but that is policy for that Hawthorn Suites.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well you don't tell him how many will be in there... Just tell him 2 adults and 2 kids in each room!!

What he doesn't know won't hurt him

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

I don't feel that I was telling mom what do to, but more trying to let her know she doesn't need to spend all that much money on us to come see her. I hope you didn't take it that way mom, because that isn't how I meant it. Like I said we will wait until the middle of March to figure out just how many we really need.

Yes, honey this will be a fun weekend.

[ February 19, 2001: Message edited by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Those studios are the smallest rooms they have and if we find out a week before the 31st that some aren't coming then we'll cancel some but we want to keep all we have for now so we have enough because if we don't have them ahead of time we won't get them.
There is going to be more than 2 children in some of the rooms as it is and as Eric said we just don't have to say anything.We'll get it all worked out as the time comes closer.
Lets just don't let anything spoil it.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Shannon
Member # 19

Some times it helps to go back to what was said prior to what is said later on! I asked about the # of rms for the reason if there would be rm for one more person that would be nice to have along. Not that I was trying make the plans!!!!!!! That is all it was about.

--------------------
Shannon

This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: