Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » RE: Is everyone busy?? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: RE: Is everyone busy??
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your reply Shannon sounded like you was upset about some thing. Don't understand what was said that we got wrong. I was just telling you how many rooms I got so you could figure out how many would have to be in a room.
I hope we don't start having troubles before we even get there.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not mad at what was said about the # of rms. I was just asking how many? But Sheleen made it sould like we were making the plans and that's not the case. Vonnie posted,were she was kidding about coming and I thought it would be nice if she could. That is if there was rm. This is where it all started. But it would help to read other postings to understand why some the question or comment are made.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I felt she was saying that I was telling mom how to plan, because I had said that I felt mom had too many rooms reserved for all who was coming.....LOL

I don't feel that she meant no harm by it though.....lets not try to get offended to quick until we know and lets not react until we know the whole story. Sound like a deal?

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering what we are doing for eats the weekend of the 31st? Are we having a potluck or just ordering out. Let me know so we can plan accordingly.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sharon
Forum Regular
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sharon   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aunt Jean said that she had some suggestions but has not sent them to me yet. I'll let you know what they are when she does. She thinks its such a long ways off they she doesnt think we have to think about it yet. But its going to be here before we know it.

--------------------
Sharon Kay

Posts: 211 | From: Rochester, MN 55902  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say we all bring a hotdish already cooked so that all we have to do is warm it up or cook it 1/2 the time it should prior then when we eat cook it the rest of the way. Just a suggestion. And we wouldn't have to order in at all, but go out to eat on Sunday. Help us all keep the cost of the weekend to minimum. If you bring a side dish along with it we could have a lot to eat....

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Jean deciding what we are going to do? I thought this was our family get together.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Jean isn't deciding anything she is merely giving suggestion. That is what mom said in her first sentence. Any suggestion is welcomed and it is mom that will make the final decision.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Why would we want all this food when we are trying to lose it. Don't make sense to have so much food. If one brings a hot dish, salad, dessert, something to drink, and ralishes that should be enough. I wouldn't mind bringing a salad if no one objects.
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheleen we need more that One hotdish.... 14+ people will eat more than that. Should we start making a list?In the Family forum? (click here to go there)

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1139 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

12 Adults....Stacy, Denny, Shannon, Jeff, Sheleen, Bill, Sharon, Jean, Jim, Grandma Ninneman, Eric & I. Possible another one depending if mom's friend comes to meet us.

10 children....Alex, Brianna, Colette, Ryan, Leah, Jason, Jordan, Vicki, Bryant and Maria.

That is a lot of people for one hot dish. If we all bring one that would also eliminate us having to order in or going out more than once on Sunday. If we have two suites with kitchens in them why not take full advantage of them. It isn't very hard to put together a hot dish and add a salad of any kind to go with it. Then bring any snacks your family will eat.

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Oh! didn't think of how many there would be but the children seem to never eat much of anything. I don't have and objection of eating in, in fact think it's a great idea. Let me know what you'd like me to bring and I'll take care of my part.
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: