Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » New addition to the family........ (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New addition to the family........
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy do you have a good memory!!! I don't know what happened to me! But that is right about terry,the rest I don't remember!

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yah, Sparky mom took him to the humane society, because she thought he would be hugh. She took a look at his feet and somehow knew that he was going to be a good dog. I remember that she said that he got loose when she took him out of the car and went running down the street with her after him. Can you imagine this lady running down the middle of the street after this black dog....LOL I've got tears thinking about it....

Colby is doing good he gets spoiled with our attention, but no he sleeps in his kennel. Until he is trained to go potty outdoors he will be in there. Can you imagine the mess we would find in the a.m. if we left him loose. No shoes, holes in the couch, etc. No way I want to put up with that.

Remember Freddie and the cats at night running up and down the stairs, under our beds, in every room while we were all sleeping. Way funny!

Memories aren't they great?!

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, do I ever remember Freddie and Tabby running after one another at night then they'd sleep all day long.

Terry use to take rocks and push them around with his flat nose for hours.

Autumn is becoming a good family dog. Last Sunday we were gone for the night and for Monday when we got home Autumn was so happy to see us. She wouldn't let us past her until we gave her a good rub down and then she would follow us around like a lost puppy.
Autumn has a scoccer ball that she likes to get a hold of and have the kids run after her to try and get from her. She'll run really close to them and turn really fast that makes it hard for them to get it. It is so funny to watch.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who was Tabby? I remember Kelly the multi-color cat and Freddie, but no Tabby. There was another cat that had tiger stripes, but I can't remember her name. Was it Tabby? Hmmmmmmm

Yesterday as we were outdoors doing our weekly chores and Eric building a flower bed Colby was following us around right behind us all the time, then playing hard by himself and us. He doesn't get this type of attention or exercise on a daily basis so he was very pooped. Eric sat down and he sat next to him then fell asleep. So Eric brought him in put him in his kennel and he was fast asleep. He didn't even bat an eye while I was running aroung cleaning the house.....slept right through it all.

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tabby is the cat we got while we were living in that little house outside of Barron, WI.

She is the cat that got burned by that grease that caught on fire along with Freddie on his head.

I do remember having a Kelly but can't remember at what point of our life.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: