Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Winter Wonder Land (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Winter Wonder Land
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vonnie, we didn't go to Luverne and are glad it snowed it is nice to just stay home. We got lots done.

Wash clothes, Victoria, cleaned the bathrooms, Bryant, dusted, and Jordan shoveled the sideway and steps along with shaking out the rugs.

Bill and I cleaned out under the stairs and put the toy boxes and doll house there. The rest of the stuff we put in the utility room until we get shelves built in the garage.

Eric, we need help putting them up like yours.

Bryant just said it is so clean down here! Yes! it is an I want it to stay like this.

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank heavens when we spell words wrong people still know what we are saying. I sure murdered Luverne.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are many ways to spell Luverne so don't worry about it! I would have never known how to spell it if I hadn't lived there for 2 years.

By the way everyone I think we have the most snow again! I beleive the total amount from Thur-Sat we got 11" and the snowmobilers are loving it! I can't blame them it looks like fun!

[ March 10, 2002: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: