Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What weather..... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What weather.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who would have known that last weekend we would reach into the 70's and this weekend we are only in the 40's and snowing.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We ended up with no snow on Thursday or Friday night.

And we actually didn't even get the rain either. So we really were lucky this time. [Wink]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't! [Eek!] You usually are the ones that get dumped on.

Today ended up being a fairly good day. I think it reached into the 50 or so. I didn't wear a coat, but I couldn't stand outdoors for a long time because the wind was a little cool. The snow all melted so that was good.

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well we ended up with the snow on Thursday and rain on Friday.

Thursday morning Leah comes in my room(she is always up too early,then comes to wake me up when i could of slept 20 more mins) [Frown] Anyways she says"Mom,the weather is all mixed up!" and i'm like???? [Whatchutalkingabout Smile]

It snowed all day and up til night time but it melted as it came down. North of us,some schools closed on friday. Our kids had off.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

LOL....yes it was a mixed up weather! [Big Grin] I like how Leah put that. [Big Grin] Lets hope that it starts warming up soon so we can go out and enjoy the weather before the mosquitoes invade us.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't it a wonderful day today? [Big Grin]

And to think that by Friday it will be snowing again. [Mad]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Really.... [Roll Eyes] Crazy, but I guess they say that is what spring brings is the crazy weather swings.

Soon it will all be over and we will be complaining that it is sooooooooo hot.

--------------------
Sheryl

Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a nice weather we had this weekend.

My weather bug tells me it is 82 outside right now. Of course it is really windy. We have wind advisories out until 7:00 pm.

I want to thank Dustin for coming this weekend and helping grandma with her lawn. We got most of the leaves out of my flower beds and picked up. I couldn't have done it without him. Thanks Dustin

I sat on my deck with the neighbors until it got dark last night. The temperature sure deopped when the sun went down. We did see one misquito. (?) but other than that, no bugs. Wonderful.

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weather is great here too. Oh,if it would only stay this nice. I am sick of the cold. Hopefully no more snow!!! Was in the 70's friday-Sunday.

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It reached into the 80's today, but was very windy.

We did get a lot of little things done. Picked up all the leaves, cleaned out flower beds, cleaned and straightened out the garage, and cleaned the house.

It feels good to have all that done. Just trying to past time before the big day. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Dustin I hear you were a big help to grandma! I'm proud to hear that of you. I'm sure she really appreciates that because she really wanted to get that done.

Shannon I'm afraid that there might be some snow with the change of weather they are predicting. The nice thing is though we won't have to deal with it much longer... [Thumbs Up] [Cool]

[ April 13, 2003, 08:30 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Shannon
Member # 19

How could it snow after such beautiful days we've had? It's perdicting snow here too. It's thundering and lightening right now. Just what Steve(Lynn's husband)likes. They're from Oregon where it just rains no thunder and lightening. They're here for Garretts 1st b-day. No one able to go to help celebrate so they came here. 1st time to see since he was born. They spent Monday and tuesday here for supper.

--------------------
Shannon

Connie Korger
Member # 9

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Korger           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was working in Oshkosh yesterday. It was 82 degrees when I left there at 3:30. When I got home 1 hour later it was 59 degrees.
Posts: 194 | From: Green Bay, WI,USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eric
Webmaster
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eric   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't that 80+ weather feel great!

--------------------
~ Eric

Posts: 1138 | From: Ramsey, Minnesota  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

It felt great for as long as it lasted. It seems so weird the rapid change of temp. That is Minnesota & Wisconsin for you.... [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Sheryl

Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it is a beautiful day today! [Cool] Yesterday was another nice day and we enjoyed it by going for a 8 mile bike ride. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: