Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » What weather..... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What weather.....
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow 8 miles!? Did you drive to Willmar? [Big Grin]

We've been walking a couple of nights this week enjoying it and to get Maria practiced on her bike. Had a few falls, but she gets back up and back on with a little whimppering.

Today, Friday April 25th, while enjoying my day off I hope that we can enjoy the nice weather outdoors a little bit. Maria has been enjoying her playhouse a lot in the last week or so with the nice weather... [Cool]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vonnie
Grand Member
Member # 4

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vonnie           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is this 3:30 AM stuff.

In just 24 hours, you will be awake and up and around at all times of the day or night. And here you are just 2 nights to go and you are on the computer in the middle of the night. LOL [Cry Smiley]

Hope you were feeling okay? [Rose]

Are you home alone today? Well have a nice day off. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Vonnie S. Toop

Posts: 1399 | From: Eau Claire, WI USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheryl
Super Poster
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheryl   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Yes, I was wide awake. The anticipation is driving me nuts. So instead of just fighting to go back to sleep I got up to make myself tired. It can't be any different then me getting up my ever 2 hours on the hour. [Eek!] I did get to sleep until 7:30 or lay in bed until then. I was awake when Eric's alarm went off.

Yes we are home today...Maria & I.

[ April 25, 2003, 12:44 PM: Message fixed by: Sheryl ]

--------------------
Sheryl

Posts: 3134 | From: Ramsey, MN  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: