Toop.org Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Toop.org » What's Happening? » What's on your mind? » Camping trip (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Camping trip
Shannon
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shannon           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds nice,but

It would be nice to find a place where there is swiming on the camp grounds, or a lake. I know our kids like swiming and if one has the hop in a car to go some place else it will get old fast. Plus paying 6.00 dollars a person for a wave pool is cool but the( kids) will want to go more then one day that will become alitte costly. Kids like to do things but you guys know they can change there mind every couple hours, and one can`t make them do it for all day then it isn`t any fun any more for them. I not against this place but if us adults are to have fun to the kids need to beable to do things on there own, swimm when they want ,play when they want and not have to be taken to a place to do it.

By the way this is Jeff

--------------------
Shannon

Posts: 533 | From: Wausau Wi USA  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill kindly reminded me last night that we have reservation up north in July next year it is like July 7-14 around then anyways. We were going to go this year but we had to go to a wedding. We'll be there for a week so a week camping is out for us but we could come for 4 days like Thursday- Sunday which would be better then nothing.

If you want a campground with everything, would you mind, Eric & Sheryl going to Chetek campground? It is a great campground and they do have everything you need there without leaving the campground. They have tubing, nice outdoor pool, game room, mini golf, go-carting, basketball hoops, sand playground, swings,etc.

I'll go find the site and post it here for you to see.

Ok! here it is go to www.chetekriver.com you'll see all they have to offer. We went there this summer on our way to Canada and it was a lot of fun. It looks like $21 for river side campsites. I called there and she suggested we all get our own campsites to sleep and have one for all the picnic tables or cooking area. Just an idea not something we have to do.

[ July 17, 2002, 03:23 PM: Message fixed by: Sheleen ]

Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheleen
Grand Member
Member # 20

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheleen           Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The site we had was S1B, very nice site, very shaded not too far away from everything. Sites C1-C12 are right next to everything if you are looking to do that but remember we always have the activity around you if we go there. We really think sites S1A-S11C are the best in the park. Let us know what you all think? I tried looking for any good sites in MN and can't really find anything but I'll keep looking.
Posts: 1020 | From: Spicer, MN 56288  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Faces

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To: